Wednesday, August 23, 2023

August 23rd update

 We met with Dr Spillane the oncologist a few days ago. He said he was surpised when the cardiologist, Dr Nikku, called him and told him Dennis was in the hospital last week. Dr Spillane praised Dr Nikku for considering that the immunotherapy might have been causing some heart issues and ordered tests to check out Dennis's heart. Of course we are all relieved that Dennis's heart is in great shape. 

Dennis is keeping his next  round of chemo /immunotherapy on August 30th and on September 6th. I'm not sure is he'll have another round before they do another CT or not. It may just depend on how Dennis tolerates the treatment. 

I am finishing working this week and next, to help train Ashley (our 'adopted' daughter) She is going to fill in for me while I'm on leave.  

That's all the news I have for now.  Thank you again for your prayers and please continue to keep Dennis and the whole family in them.

Blessings to all,

Sharon and Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 8, 2023

Dear Family and Friends, It saddens me to tell you that Dennis finished his swim upstream today. He died around 7:00 am this morning- twelve...